Monday, 5 September 2016

ET Reo P.P term 3

Description:this term in ET Reo we have been learning about whakatauki. A whakatauki is a saying or a quote like 'He aha te mea nui o te ao? He tangata, He tangata, He tangata.' which in English is 'what is the most important thing in the world? The people, The people, The people.' And so this is my post about what I did for this whakatauki. We decided to make a portrait of someone we would like to meet most in the world. I had a bit of trouble deciding who i want to meet most out of: Matthias, PrestonPlayz and Knuckles from sonic x (what's wrong! I'm allowed to like sonic!) but eventually i choose Matthias.

Here is a photo of the picture i referenced off, the picture basically finished(i got plenty of time but i was able to finish all i needed to do was cut Matthias out.) and the picture of all the people that did get theirs finished on the wall.

Reference photo:


My picture: 


The wall of the other drawings. (thanks Naomi for the photo.):


Feedback:  I think you have done good at adding the shades and detail    
Feedforward:next time maybe you could try to finish it so you're pitcher could go on the wall that would be cool.-Naomi 

Evaluation: I think I did pretty good for my second time and that next time I could try harder to finish and cut in time.

1 comment:

  1. Devin - what an amazing portrait! Love it!

    What do you think about the whakatauki? Do you agree/disagree?

    ReplyDelete