Friday, 16 September 2016

Calendar Art T3

Description: this term we have been working on art for our colanders for 2017! This piece down below is the piece I worked on, the rest of the class worked on different pieces but the same style. Suzanne helped us. We used Eric Carl as inspiration for our art, our art is based on the drunkards pattern that people use with fabric but we used paper. What we had to do was texturise some paper with paint and using a pencils make small designs on a different piece of paper then we used a reference picture to base our art from.

Here is a picture of my art.

Feedback: Awesome art Devin! I could tell that it was animals!
Feedforward: Something you could work on is maybe add a bit more detail to the background.-Emma O

Evaluation: I think I did well this time by finishing early and I think it looks great! Next time I think I could work on making the pieces join together more evenly giving it an nice finish

1 comment:

  1. This is a very complex piece of art that required a whole lot of patience and persistence to achieve panekiretanga! (excellence). You must be really pleased with your final result Devin. Well done.

    ReplyDelete